Are Allergy Shots harmful?

Allergy shots are designed to lessen the sensitivity of the body to various substances that cause allergic reactions. They offer temporary relief from the symptoms of allergies, but they also trigger sensitization and autoimmune disorders.

Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!

Allergy shots potentially contain up to 50 percent adrenaline or Epinephrine. They dramatically boost the flow of blood to the body and can facilitate the wearing off of the allergy medication. They also facilitate and speed up the effects of the medications taken. The adrenaline rush introduced by these shots can cause short-term weakness and impaired coordination.

adrenaline rush in the body makes the kidneys secrete less urine, which can contribute to dehydration.

Adrenaline rush can cause impairment of the learning process: The child can’t concentrate and complete school work. They can also have behavioral problems like bed-wetting, loss of neighbourhood, and loss of sectors.

Children who are administered allergy shots are more likely to suffer from a severe allergic reaction too. This could be so because of the dosage amount, or the concentration of the allergy medication in the blood. It can also be because the adrenaline rush stimulates the pineal gland to produceinflammatory hormones, which directly affect bronchial tubes and decreases airflow.

Initially, Adrenaline rush in the body enhances the immune system. However, as soon as this happens, it causes the weakness and malfunction of the immune system. The decrease in the production of interferon, which is a protective protein in the immune system and is responsible for destroying invading cells in the body, can trigger inflammation.

When the mucous lining of the bronchial tubes is inflamed and swollen, the airflow is obstructed thus making it hard for the mucous to remove uninvited foreign particles from the body. This causes an allergic reaction, which becomes evident soon after the immunization.

There are two types of allergy; the more-stringent hypersensitivity (anaphylaxis) and the less-stringent tradition hypersensitivity. symptom of anaphylaxis contains itch, swelling, and, in more severe cases, loss of appetite. Not only the internal environment becomes hostile to the body, but the allergens that make us sick also start twisting the needle.

Allergic reactions usually occur within minutes of the contact with the allergen. Sometimes, it takes only 5 to ten minutes for this to happen. Not only this increases the allergic reactions; it also delays healing.

Exposure to an allergen carries different risks of causing allergic rhinitis (an infection of the lining of the nose) and loss of hearing.

Breathing in the allergen’s particles triggers the lining of the nose to produce mucus. This mucus clogs the tiny air sacs and prevents fluids from running. Aspirin, a drug that is used to treat anaphylaxis, dries up this mucus.

To top